Friday, October 18, 2013

Through the Looking Glass

I was blessed this last week to do a very adorably cake for a very special birthday. Some lucky (and I'm sure very sweet little girl) is going to be very excited when she sees this cake. (That could just be because it's cake.. and except for my husband.. who doesn't like cake?)

I was asked to do a tiered topsy turvy cake in the theme of Alice in wonderland. This is what we got!

A cute little bow, pink though Alice's was blue. 

 You can't be late for this very important date, someone is turning 1!
 It's been rainy and humid here lately, so to deal with that I did a 50/50 fondant and gumpaste mix for these, they turned out so sweet!
 An edible teapot for the party! Why yes! I think I will! 
The finished cake. So sweet! Or as Chloe said, "Wow, mom! It's AMAZING"! She then tried steal the teapot for her own tea party though.. so her judgement may be biased.

No comments:

Post a Comment