Saturday, November 9, 2013

Sewing havoc..

So, I've been crazy busy and as such haven't had time to post much. There will be several posts within the next few days over what has been keeping me so busy.. but for the first reveal!

One of the ladies in my book club wanted a custom messenger bag that had the main components of the messenger bags we know and love, but without all of the bulk. Measurements were taken, were given... messages exchanged on facebook.. and a plan was formed.

I knocked this bag out pretty quickly once I got started (It had to wait on some baking and the tiger costume before I could attack it.. that and the unfortunate bout of illness that hit my girls... but that's another story!) I cut the pieces based on measurements after allowing for a seam allowance and this is what I came up with!

These pictures really don't do it justice, due to the unmentionable, though already mentioned, sick time my girls had I was scattered and took these with my phone as I couldn't for the life of me remember where I had put the camera.





It really does look so much cuter in person, especially with all the flair she has on it!




Stay tuned! Same bat channel, Same bat time.. Different adventure!  And, as always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment