Sunday, November 17, 2013

dun dun dun...

Another one bits the dust!



Another busy weekend to put behind me! I had a lot of fun with these cakes though! Three! Three cakes!
Two of which were adorable martians (I guess from sesame street?) and the other was a very cute ladybug cake.

Going into these cakes I had pictures to base the martian cakes off of and a vague Idea (see, the power of Capitalization is in Play!) of what I wanted the ladybug cake to look like!

Since I didn't take a lot of in process pictures (I was working my hiney off and didn't have time to be honest).. here are the finished products!

 The eyes on these guys are fondant, and the sticks are sweet biscuit sticks! Since the smaller one is the smash cake for a 1 year old I wanted the whole thing to be edible so there would be one less worry at the party. 




 This one was a lot of fun, iced it with red buttercream then airbrushed it and added fondant eyes, it looked so soulful peering up out of the box!


And the bag? Well, it's yet to be picked up so until I know whether or not it's safe to post, you'll just have to keep on guessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment