Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A Quick Holiday Update!

While I am not taking any orders until after the new year, I have been very very busy lately! I'm taking this break in the day to show you what me and my girls have been into! (I only have this break because they are determined to wait for Santa, even though they've been told countless times that he only comes when they're asleep... Chloe really wants to pet a reindeer though.)

Normally when I have several projects I like to take a whole post for each, as everything I do is very precious to me. This time, however, I simply don't have the time, and so I'm consoling myself by remembering that they're all Christmas themed, and by remembering the true meaning of the season and the looks of unbridled joy on my girls faces. All to soon they will be older and will have lost that sense of wonder, so for now, I will cherish every moment that I am blessed to experience with them.

Now I know that's a little more long-winded than what I normally post, so I'll get to the first of the pictures, what we just finished doing outside! We were blessed to have a friend give us some reindeer food (I had fully intended to make it and had the pinterest pins all up and everything, time just got away from me.) So, before the girls were too tired, we went out and sprinkled it all around. 




Look at those faces! So beautiful!

The girls also helped with the holiday baking! Almost everything was baked from scratch, with the exception of the Christmas tree sugar cookies... because how do you tell a preschooler no to "Santa's cookies!".  Also, they were a lot less messier for her to help with.


Vanilla Chai and Cinnamon scones!

 Santa's Cookies, Snickerdoodles, and Mint chocolate Chip!

My new favorite, Peppermint Meringues!

This post is already longer than I expected, so I bid you farewell as I still have Santa duties for tonight, and will show you the rest of what I've been up to after Christmas!  

Wishing Everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment