Sunday, December 8, 2013

And then!...

     She was finally caught up!

     So not exactly, but close enough for now! I have a cake order coming up that I am super excited for (Ok so I tend to be super excited over all of them, but they're so much fun and for such super occasions!) but that's enough of that!

     I actually finished this pillow back in October, but have been waiting to post it until after it was picked up, so that bag, in the cake post last month, this is what was in it!

 The little hearts are so cute! This is such a unique and personal way to commemorate a wedding!


It took a lot longer than I had thought, simply because it's been a while since I've done any kind of real needlework by hand, but I love the finished project! It was well worth the time!




This is more the true color of the piece, it's a very warm shade of light brown. It's made of burlap over white cotton, to give it a more rustic look which compliments the type of needlework it is. The finished piece was so cute, I had to fight the urge to change the date :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment