Friday, September 13, 2013

Advertising what?

     So, today since one of my friends shared VistaPrints back to school deal.. I decided, why not? Couldn't hurt, right? I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of my spiffy new cards and stickers for my cake boxes.  I'll post pictures in a couple of weeks when they arrive.  This is probably all I will put into advertising because 1. not sure if it will honestly help or not and 2. it's a super small hobby business ... at least right now. But I love me some office supplies so I'm excited.  (It doesn't take much).  Speaking of which.. Staedtler pens... I am in love with you.

     I have another cake that I'm working on today, so there will be another post tomorrow showing you how cute it's going to be. I'm pretty excited for that as well since it's for a boy and with two girls I don't get a chance to do boy themes all that often.

     I've also joined a plethora of groups on facebook that are seriously helping me get organized/feed my addiction for office supplies, lol.  Menu planning, budgetting, planning... Seriously I could spend all day on there.. which would totally negate all the work I've been putting into time management. (Which has cut my cleaning routine down to under an hour a day for a nearly impeccably clean house!).    Once I have more time I'll upload some printables I've made for my cleaning schedules and budgetting. (For those of you interested you should visit A Bowl Full of Lemons the group links are there as well as a TON of household management tips!)

Since I can't end without some kind of picture... here's one of my recently revamped planners :D (The Planner for Sew sweet is missing from this picture, but it's quite lovely as well!)


No comments:

Post a Comment