Friday, September 13, 2013

Spidermaaan .. spider maaaan..

     Ok so I don't actually know the song, but I was blessed with the opportunity to make a BOY'S cake this weekend. Me, Excited? Yes! I do little girl cakes all the time but rarely if ever have the opportunity to do anything for a boy!

     I also got to try out my new toy! Yay toys! This isn't what I was talking about earlier.. those little gems will still be another two weeks out, but I finally got a working air compressor for my airbrush. I couldn't wait to try it out.
The blank canvas

Crossing our fingers... 

Oh,  yeah.. it works!

Chloe helping to clean the brush.
    
     Now I know you want to see the end results of all of this! So without further ado, SPIDERMAN and the GREEN GOBLIN.







 The top was left relatively plain so she could add toppers. 


a close up of Spidey



the green goblin (originally he was going to have pointy ears..)

     And that's been my week so far! I have more excitement coming up as I've been taking orders for Halloweeeen costumes, on top of figuring out mine, Eric's and the girls. You're going to looove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment