Friday, September 6, 2013

Happy Birthday..

     to me!

     Yup! That's right! I'm 30 for the second year in a row.. or 13 depending on what I feel like telling my daughter when she asks.  All in all it was a good.. and very busy day!  I had to finish a cake for pick up in the morning (I'll post pictures later as it is for a surprise party) but I still wanted to do one for me.

     Thanks to the influence of Pinterest I decided to go a little non-traditional with my cake... that and the fact that it's fall (even if it doesn't quite feel like it) led to me (and my daughter's) decision to do a spiced pumpkin cake! What fun!


     Not only is it delicious and bright and all harvesty.. (yes, it's a word, my word!) But there's a whole party going on inside. You see, me and my Chloe... we don't settle for mediocre, and with Zoey we simply won't settle for anything less than fantabulous... so what you get is... 


Complete and utter success. 

     It turned out so well in fact, (especially for a last minute decision) that I just had to use it for my new flyer.


      I can't wait to show you what else I've been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment